5 lead silicone ECG lead wire-SI405B
Why Silicone Medical cable
Medical device manufactures use silicone insulated wire and cable because can be used in an autoclave, it’s chemical resistance and ultra flexible nature. Silicone is widely used in applications that include medical robotics, implantable, sensors and handheld devices just to name a few. Silicone is also manufactured for medical tubing and is typically used in applications such as catheters, drains, feeding tubes, and peristaltic pumps. Manufacturers considering silicone for these types of applications can choose from special grades that meet stringent health agency requirements.
Silicone insulated wire and cables area unit a preferred selection for vary} of industries because of it’s operational temperature range, extreme flexibility, voltage properties. silicone polymer wire and cable compounds area unit accessible in special grades and formulas area unit accessible for specific necessities like, medical grade/implantable, low smoke/halogen-free, magnified resistance to abrasion , flame agent and additional.
Silicone wire has following advantages:
- Service temperatures from –50 to +200 °C
- Special grades area unit accessible to be used in an exceedingly temperature vary from –90 to +300 °C
- Excellent aging resistance, even below extreme conditions
- High resistance to several totally different chemical substances
- Outstanding electrical properties
- Extreme flexibility